You probably take getting into good shape pretty seriously. If you don’t want to cut corners on your fitness regimen, but still want a way to get in a great workout at home the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is one piece of exercise equipment that you need to know more about. This top of the line elliptical machine is comparable to machines that you might see in some of the best health clubs, but it carries a low price tag that makes it affordable to buy and set up in your very own home. There are dozens of different elliptical machines to choose from, but for people that want the highest quality workouts with all of the features and functions that you would get from gym quality workout machines, the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is the only logical choice.
Why Elliptical Machines are so Popular
As you know, when you work out you are applying stress to your body. A certain amount of stress or impact is good, but many forms of exercise, like running or jogging, can cause so much impact to your body that injuries occur. The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is built to give you a great workout, while minimizing impact on your bones and joints. The bottom line of why elliptical trainers continue to grow in popularity lies in the fact that you can get a high intensity workout without exposing your body to undue stress or injuries. No one wants to lose valuable workout time and get off of their workout schedule because of an injury. The easy, predictable motion of the Sole E35 allows you to work out hard, without injury or pain.
Since this Elliptical Trainer is built with a heavy-duty 30 pound flywheel, it offers plenty of resistance, but does so without making movements choppy or sudden. Every session spent working out on the Sole E35 is smooth and easy. You’ll never wrench your back or blow out a knee when working out with this professional grade elliptical trainer. There’s even a power incline feature to instantly make your workouts more challenging. If you feel that you need a bigger challenge in the middle of your workout, you simply engage the power incline and you are working out harder and getting your heart rate higher. This is perfect for people who like to cycle in periods of higher intensity during their workouts to increase fat loss. You’ll love the smooth resistance and easy to use functions that provide tough workouts without a hassle.
The Good and the Bad
There simply aren’t any products that are perfect for everyone. We recognize this fact, so when we put together our fitness product reviews, we like to find out what the pros and cons of the featured products are. To make the smartest purchasing decision, you need to know what to expect from an elliptical machine. Here, then, are the pros and cons of the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer.
- Professional Quality. If you’ve looked at elliptical trainers, you know there are some pretty flimsy models available. This trainer is an exercise machine that is built to last. From the sturdy construction to the heavy flywheel, you can see the quality and craftsmanship in every feature.
- Power Incline. The ability to engage the power incline means you get more intense workouts when you want them. This feature is simple to use and allows you to crank up the intensity, or lower it, whenever you want. There’s nothing like being in control of your workouts, and this feature puts you in the driver’s seat.
- Capacity for Larger People. If you need to lose weight and are a large person, you may have trouble with some of the other ellipticals on the market today. They often top out at handling weights of 250 to 300 pounds. The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer can easily handle exercisers of up to 400 pounds in weight.
- Advanced Features May Overwhelm Some People. There are a lot of advanced features that may be challenging for some people. If you like to simply set and forget your exercise machinery, you may want to spend some extra time reading the instruction manual before you start using this model.
- Assembly is Required. When the Trainer arrives at your house, it takes some time to put it together. There are clear, easy to follow instructions, but it is time consuming nonetheless. Most customers have reported that it typicaly takes about 3 hours to put this elliptical together from start to finish. Anyone who buys the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer should plan ahead of time to put a few hours into assembly.
Serious Equipment to Reach Your Fitness Goals
Investing in the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is an investment in your health and fitness. There’s nothing like having exercise equipment that is of professional quality to inspire great workouts. If you have decided that you’re finally ready to step up to the plate and get in shape, you’ll need the best equipment to help you out. From the sturdy construction to the top-of-the-line, 9 inch LCD screen for monitoring your achievements, this Elliptical Machine is the perfect companion for people, of any fitness level, who are ready to accept the challenge and really get into top shape.
The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is a great at-home piece of exercise equipment that will help you stay on track and reach all of your fitness goals. With cardio, resistance and flexibility training all combined into one machine, it has everything you need to meet and exceed your goals. Using this elliptical machine on a regular basis, along with smart eating habits, will have the fat melting away in no time. You won’t believe how good you will look, and feel, once you start using the Sole E35 Trainer on a regular basis.